General problems of heat exchange in a moving layer
- 20 Downloads
An approximate analytical solution is obtained for the problem of steady heat exchange in a moving layer in the presence of heat and mass sources in the gas stream. A numerical-analytical method is developed for the solution of the problem of nonsteady heat exchange of a layer by convection or radiation with the simultaneous action of different disturbing factors.
KeywordsRadiation Convection Statistical Physic Heat Exchange General Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Gubinskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,27, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Yu. Taits, Technology of Steel Heating [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. D. Myshkis, Elements of Applied Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Kitaev, V. N. Timofeev, et al., Heat and Mass Exchange in a Compact Layer [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.É. M. Gol'dfarb, Heat Technology of Metallurgical Processes [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar