Determining the errors of a data-processing system in recording random signals from discrete readings
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Random Signal Discrete Reading
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. E. Temnikov et al., Theoretical Principles of Information Engineering [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Kavalerov and S. M. Mandel'shtam, An Introduction to the Information Theory of Measurements [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Zaiko, Metrologiya, No. 9, 6–13 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Zaiko, in: Compound Electromagnetic Fields and Electric Circuits [in Russian], BFAN SSSR, Ufa (1976), No. 4.Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Zaiko, Radiotekhnika, No. 11, 68–71 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985