Abstracts of papers deposited at VINITI
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Lyon, Int. Adv. Cryog. Eng.,10, 371 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Vishnev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,24, No. 1, 59 (1973); Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 3, 16 (1973).Google Scholar
- 1.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Gukhman, Application of Similarity Theory to the Study of Heat- and Mass-Transfer Processes [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.B. S. Petukhov, Heat Transfer and Resistance in Laminar Flow of a Liquid in Tubes [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 1a.D. M. Mints, Theoretical Fundamentals of Water-Purification Technology [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2a.R. I. Ayukaev, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Inzh.-Stroit. Inst., Kuibyshev (1968).Google Scholar
- 3a.N. D. Artemenok, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Inzh.-Stroit. Inst., Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 1b.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Drying [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 1c.L. S. Palatnik and A. I. Landau, Phase Equilibria in Multicomponent Systems [in Russian], KhU, Khar'kov (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978