Determination of the dynamic characteristics of adhesiveless strain gage pressure transducers
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dynamic Characteristic Strain Gage Pressure Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Pechuk (ed.), Inspection of Forces with Adhesiveless Resistance Strain Gages [in Russian], Inst. Avtomat., Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Voronov et al., Theory of Automatic Control [in Russian], Vol. 1, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.E. P. Osadchii et al., Design of Sensors for Measuring Mechanical Quantities [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Pechuk, V. M. Zakharenkov, and Yu. A. Golovchenko, Inventor's Certificate No. 838,443 (USSR), Otkret. Izobret., No. 22 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Babakov, Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Mikishev and B. I. Rabinovich, Dynamics of Thin-Wall Structures with Sections Containing Liquids [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Besekerskii and E. P. Popov, Theory of Systems of Automatic Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Granovskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 2, 25 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989