Determining the thermophysical parameters of media that freeze
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Thermophysical Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Platunov, Thermophysical Measurements Under Monotone Conditions [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Ivanov et al., in: Heat and Mass Transfer in Materials Under Natural Low-Temperature Conditions [in Russian], Izd. YaF Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Yakutsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Stepanov, Ph. D. Thesis, YaF Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Yakutsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Chudnovskii, Heat Transfer in Powder Media [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Ivanov and R. I. Gavril'ev, Thermophysical Parameters of Frozen Rocks [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987