Compensation thin-wire bolometric laser radiation power transducer
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Laser Radiation Radiation Power
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Kuz'michev and M. P. Perepechai, Kvantovaya Électron.,1, No. 11, 2407 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Besov et al., in: Abstracts of Reports at the 4th All-Union Scientific-Technical Conference on Photometry and Its Metrical Provisions, VNIIOFI, Moscow (1982), p. 37.Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Kuz'michev et al., in: Impulsive Photometry [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1984), p. 166.Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Wentzel, Probability Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. W. Kaye and T. H. Laby, Tables of Physical and Chemical Constants, Longman (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987