Heat conduction for off-center annulus
- 15 Downloads
The stationary heat-conduction problem for an isotropic heat emitting off-center annulus is solved by using conformal transformations; the problem was analyzed in  for the particular case of constant heat emission. A similar problem for an off-center annulus with straight-line anisotropy is also solved by using the small-parameter method.
KeywordsAnisotropy Statistical Physic Heat Conduction Conformal Transformation Constant Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Akimov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 2, 227 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Lavrent'ev and V. B. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of the Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximation Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Markushevich, Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar