Thermal conductivity and kinetics of polymerization of an acrylate polymer coating
- 44 Downloads
The formation of the thermal conductivity and other thermophysical characteristics of a polymerized protective coating on metal is investigated experimentally. Distinctive features of the experimental data are due to metastable structures in the polymer coating.
KeywordsPolymer Experimental Data Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Acrylate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Drin', A. V. Kasperskii, and O. S. Svechnikova, Abstracts of Papers of the Scientific-Technical Conference “Generalization of Experience and Development of Prospects for Applying Polymer Composite Materials in Constructions Intended for Shipbuilding and Related Branches” [in Russian], Leningrad (1990), pp. 112–114.Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Drin', M. A. Sokolinskaya, and N. I. Shut, Sixth Republican Conference on High-Molecular Compounds: Abstracts of Papers [in Russian], Kiev (1988), pp. 75–76.Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Shut, T. G. Sychkar, A. P. Drin', and V. P. Dushcheko, Acta Polymerica,38, No. 7, 446–449 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Drin' and N. I. Shut, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,60, No. 2, 284–291 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Drin', V. P. Dushchenko, T. G. Sychkar, and N. I. Shut, Processes of Heat and Material Transfer [in Russian], Kiev (1985), pp. 51–60.Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Drin', A. V. Kasperskii, P. V. Berezhnoi, et al., Abstracts of Papers of the All-Union School-Seminar “News on Properties and Relaxation Phenomena for Processing and Development of Polymer Materials” [in Russian], Moscow (1991), p. 10.Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Shits, “Gelation”, in: Encyclopedia of Polymers [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1972), pp. 594–596.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. S. Kargopolov, Vysokomol. Soed., B,33, No. 6, 410–412 (1991).Google Scholar