Thermal destruction of superconductivity of YBa2Cu307−x thin films under various conditions of heat removal
- 23 Downloads
The volt-ampere characteristics of thin films of YBa2Cu307−x with different heat removals from a specimen are experimentally determined. The influence of boiling of liquid nitrogen on the destruction dynamics of the superconducting state in thin HTSC-films loaded with the carrier current is investigated.
KeywordsNitrogen Thin Film Statistical Physic Liquid Nitrogen Superconducting State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gurevich and R. G. Mints, Thermal Autowaves in Normal Metals and Superconductors [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Al'tov, V. B. Zenkevich, M. G. Kremlev, and V. V. Sychev, Stabilization of Superconducting Magnetic Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Skokov, V. P. Koverda, N. M. Bogdanov, and A. A. Dik, Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,16, No. 16, 70–73 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Skokov, V. P. Koverda, and N. M. Bogdanov, Sverkhprovodimost': Fizika, Khimiya, Tekhnika,5, No. 1, 90–97 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Baranets, Yu. A. Kirichenko, S. M. Kozlov, et al., Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,59, No. 4, 549–554 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Baranets, Yu. A. Kirichenko, S. M. Kozlov, et al., Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,59, No. 5, 772–775 (1990).Google Scholar