Obtaining superadiabatic temperatures in combustion of gaseous fuel in a system of two porous plates with a periodic change of the direction of pumping
- 26 Downloads
A mechanism of obtaining superadiabatic temperatures in a system of two porous plates is theoretically investigated. Data on the optimum pumping periods and on the value of the produced superadiabatic effect are presented.
KeywordsCombustion Statistical Physic Periodic Change Gaseous Fuel Porous Plate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Yoshizava, H. Sasaki, and R. Echigo, National Heat Transfer Conference, Pittsburgh (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Echigo, Y. Yoshizava, and H. Yoshida, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Zhdanok, V. V. Martynenko, and S. I. Shabunya, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,62, No. 1, 95–101 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Zavatko and L. P. Petrova, Processes of Heat and Mass Transfer of Matter in Capillary Porous Bodies, Collection of Scientific Papers [in Russian], Minsk (1982), pp. 36–38.Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Fateev, V. M. Kisarov, G. N. Toropkina, et al., Physicochemical Processes in Nonequilibrium Systems, Collection of Scientific Papers [in Russian] (1986), pp. 106–112.Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Sparrow and R. D. Sess, Heat Transfer by Radiation [Russian translation], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.G. E. Gorelik, V. V. Levdanskii, V. G. Leitsina and N. V. Pavlyukevich, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,50, No. 6, 999 (1986).Google Scholar