Use of the frequency-dependent feedback of a torsion balance
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Torsion Balance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. U. Sagitov et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,245, No. 3, 567 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Kolosnitsyn and V. N. Mel'nikov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 6 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Chen, A. Cook, and A. Meterell, Proc. R. Soc. London,1394, No. 1806, 47 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Belyaletdinov and V. N. Frontov, Thesis Reports, All-Union Conference “Modern theoretical and experimental problems of the theory of relativity and gravitation,” Moscow (1984), p. 274.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Panov and V. N. Frontov, Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 1, 253 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Aizerman, Theory of Automatic Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989