Tension of a composite piezoceramic plate weakened by crack-slits
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Belokopytova and L. A. Fil'shtinskii, "Two-dimensional boundary-value problem of electroelasticity for a piezoceramic medium with slits," Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,43, No. 1, 138–143 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Berlincur, D. Curran, and G. Jaffe, "Piezoelectric and piezomagnetic materials and their use in transducers," in: Physical Acoustics [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Chap. A, Moscow (1966), pp. 204–326.Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Grinchenko, A. F. Ulitko, and N. A. Shul'ga, Mechanics of Couples Fields in Structural Elements. Vol. 5. Electroelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Ivanenko and L. A. Fil'shtinskii, "Interaction of a crack and an inclusion in a piezoceramic half-space," Prikl. Mekh.,19, No. 12, 52–58 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.F. M. Morse and G. Fishbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics [Russian translation], Vol. 1, IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.I. B. Polovinkina and A. F. Ulitko, "Toward a theory of equilibrium of piezoceramic bodies with cracks," Tepl. Napryazh. Elem. Konstr., No. 18, 10–17 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Cherepanov, Mechanics of Brittle Fracture [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994