Nonlinear wave deformation of liquid-containing cylindrical shell under a pulsed radial pressure
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Nonlinear Wave Radial Pressure Wave Deformation Pulse Radial Pressure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamic of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Gantsev and P. S. Koval'chuk, Dynamics of Systems of Rigid and Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.Ivansen, "Nonlinear bending oscillations of thin circular rings," in: Proceedings of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Prikl. Mekh.,33, No. 3, 87–98 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Kubenko, P. S. Koval'chuk, and T. S. Krasnopol'skaya, Nonlinear Interaction Between Forms of Bending Oscillations of Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Naukova, Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Kubenko, V. D. Lakiza, V. S. Pavlovskii, and N. A. Pelykh, Dynamics of Elastic Gas—Liquid Systems Subjected to Vibrational Effects [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Pavlovskii and V. G. Filin, "Nonlinear parametric oscillations of liquid-filled shells with an initial deflection," Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 3, 46–55 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Pavlovskii, "Nonlinear dynamics of cylindrical shells with liquid under periodic actions," Engineering Aerohydroelasticity, 11th International FAHF Conference, Prague (December 5, 1989), No. 8, pp. 221–226.Google Scholar
- 8.J. C. Chen and C. D. Babcock, "Nonlinear vibration of cylindrical shells, J. Am. Inst. Aeronautics and Astonautics,13, No. 7, 868–876 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994