Effects of specimen mark form on accuracy in dilatometry
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dilatometry Specimen Mark
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Onufriev, et al., in: Abstracts for the Third All-Union Conference on Methods and Instruments for Precision Dilatometry over Wide Temperature Ranges [in Russian], NPO VNIIM im. D. I. Mendeleeva, Leningrad (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Zhuk, et al., Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,22, No. 5, 1026 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.P. S. Gaal, High Temp. — High Press.,4, No. 1, 49 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Kreopalova and D. T. Puryaev, Testing and Checking Optical Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Miroshnikov, The Theoretical Principles of Opticoelectronic Instruments [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987