Simulation used in metrological support
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Metrological Support
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Tsvetkov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 9, 25 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Tzwetkov (Tsvetkov), Measurement,1, No. 3, 129.Google Scholar
- 3.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 8.009-72: The State System of Measurements: Standardized Metrological Characteristics of Means of Measurement [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Zhelnov, Accuracy Characteristics of Control Computers [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Pavlovich, E. B. Solov'eva, and V. S. Sobolev, in: Proceedings of the All- Union Symposium on Statistical Measurements [in Russian], Vol. 1, VNIIEP, Leningrad (1982), p. 50.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Pankrishkin et al., in: Abstracts for the Third All-Union Symposium on Dynamic Measurements [in Russian], VNIIM, Leningrad (1981), p. 138.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985