Experimental study of heat transfer in a pulsating combustor
- 12 Downloads
The local and integral heat fluxes through the wall of a combustor operating in the pulsating regime have been investigated experimentally.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Experimental Study Statistical Physic Heat Flux Pulsate Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Hanby, “Convective heat transfer in a gas-fired pulsating combustor,” Trans. ASME,A91, No. 1, 48 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Galitseiskii, Yu. I. Danilov, G. A. Dreitser, É. K. Kalinin, and V. K. Koshkin, “influence of resonance pressure oscillations of the heat agent on convective heat transfer in a tube,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Énergetika i Transport, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.R. C. Martinelli, L. M. R. Boelter, E. B. Weinberg, S. Yakahi, “Heat transfer to a fluid flowing periodically at low frequencies in a vertical tube,” Trans. ASME,65, (1943),Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Sozin, “Heat transfer in a pulsating incompressible fluid flow,” Izv. VUZ, Aviats. Tekh., No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Sozin, “Experimental study of convective heat transfer in a pulsating incompressible fluid flow,” Izv. VUZ, Aviats. Tekh., No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.G. H. Markstein (editor), Nonsteady Flame Propagation, Macmillan, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.G. B. Darling, “Heat transfer to liquids in intermittent flow,” Petroleum,22, No. 5 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Gerashchenko, Fundamentals of Thermometry [in Russina], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976