Theory of the radiometer effect
- 42 Downloads
A study is reported of the origin of the force exerted on a plate by a Knudsen gas.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Radiometer Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Heintze, Introduction to Vacuum Technique [Russian translation], Vol.1, Énergoizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Dushman, The Scientific Principles of Vacuum Technique [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Knudsen, Ann. Phys.,39, 809 (1910).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Groszinskii, High-Vacuum Technology [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Andreev and L. V. Tanatarov, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,16, 1953 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976