Reconstruction of the friction moment in a mobile cylindrical coupling from measurements of temperature
- 10 Downloads
For slide bearings with different conditions of rotation of the shaft mathematical thermal models (MTM) are developed that involve superpositions of both two-dimensional and two- and three-dimensional elements. Based on the solution of a boundary-value inverse problem by the method of iteration regularization, a technique is suggested for reconstructing the friction moment from measurements of temperature.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Inverse Problem Thermal Model Slide Bearing Friction Moment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Cherskii, O. B. Bogatin, and N. P. Starostin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,47, No. 7, 1000–1006 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Cherskii, O. B. Bogatin, N. P. Starostin, et al., Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 3, 442–446 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Cherskii, O. B. Bogatin, and N. P. Starostin, Trenie Iznos,7, No. 5, 878–887 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Chichos, System Analysis in Tribonics [Russian translation], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Alifanov, Inverse Problems of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Cherskii, O. B. Bogatin, and A. Z. Borisov, Trenie Iznos,2, No. 2, 231–238 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Furuhama, Ninon Kikan,27, No. 7, 47–56 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.O. B. Bogatin, I. N. Cherskii, and A. G. Tikhonov, Trenie Iznos,8, No. 3, 437–444 (1987).Google Scholar