Regularization of nonstationary problems for elliptic equations
- 16 Downloads
We consider properties and prove stationarity of regularized approximations of one of the problems with reverse time for a hyperbolic equation. Via time reversal, the latter is converted to an elliptic equation.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Elliptic Equation Hyperbolic Equation Reverse Time Nonstationary Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Processes of Heat Transfer of Aircraft [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Samarskii and P. N. Vabishchevich, Difference Schemes for Nonstationary Problems [in Russian], Preprint No. 111, M. V. Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.P. N. Vabishchevich, V. M. Golovinin, G. G. Yelenin, et al., Computational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.P. N. Vabishchevich, Izv. VUZov. Matematika, No. 8, 3–9 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Lattes and J.-L. Lions, The Quasiinversion Method and Its Applications [Russian translation], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.J.-L. Lions, Optimal Control of Systems Described by Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Sh. Abdulkerimov, Uch. Zap. Azerb. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 1, 32–36 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.B. G. Karasik, Izv. Akad. Nauk AzSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. i Mat. Nauk, No. 6, 9–14 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.P. N. Vabishchevich, Izv. VUZov, Matematika, No. 5, 13–19 (1983).Google Scholar
- 11.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, Boundary-Value Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar