Role of rheology in the extension of polymer melts by a constant force
- 18 Downloads
The uniform extension of an elastic liquid by a constant force is experimentally investigated, and the experiment is compared with theory.
KeywordsPolymer Statistical Physic Constant Force Uniform Extension Elastic Liquid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Prokunin and N. G. Proskurnina, “Rheology in the extension of polymer liquids,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,36, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Leonov, Rheol. Acta,15, No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Leonov, A. N. Prokunin, and G. V. Vinogradov, in: Successes in Polymer Rheology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Akutin, A. N. Prokunin, N. G. Proskurina, and O. Yu. Sabsai, Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 354 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Prokunin, Nonlinear Elastic Phenomena in the Extension of Polymer Liquids. Experiment and Theory [in Russian], Preprint No. 104, Institute of Mechanics Problems, Academy of Sciences of the USSR (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.G. L. Slonimskii, A. A. Askadskii, and V. K. Logvinenko, Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 659 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979