Role of rheology in the extension of polymer melts by a constant force
- 14 Downloads
The uniform extension of an elastic liquid by a constant force is experimentally investigated, and the experiment is compared with theory.
KeywordsPolymer Statistical Physic Constant Force Uniform Extension Elastic Liquid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Prokunin and N. G. Proskurnina, “Rheology in the extension of polymer liquids,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,36, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Leonov, Rheol. Acta,15, No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Leonov, A. N. Prokunin, and G. V. Vinogradov, in: Successes in Polymer Rheology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Akutin, A. N. Prokunin, N. G. Proskurina, and O. Yu. Sabsai, Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 354 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Prokunin, Nonlinear Elastic Phenomena in the Extension of Polymer Liquids. Experiment and Theory [in Russian], Preprint No. 104, Institute of Mechanics Problems, Academy of Sciences of the USSR (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.G. L. Slonimskii, A. A. Askadskii, and V. K. Logvinenko, Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 659 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979