Programmable digital sine-wave generator
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Ornatskii and V. G. Tsyvinskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7, 45 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Mukhametov, in: Automation and Computer Technology [in Russian], Issue 12, Vysheishaya Shkola, Minsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Morozevich, A. E. Leusenko, and B. V. Nemytov, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 750495, Byull. Izobret., No. 27 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Nemytov, A. N. Morozevich, and A. E. Leusenko, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 510717, Byull. Izobret., No. 14 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Korchun, Prib. Sist. Uprav., No. 2 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Tierney, C. M. Rader, and B. Gold, IEEE Trans.,AI-19, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985