Homogeneous fractals in supercritical glass composites
- 14 Downloads
The existence is experimentally identified of homogeneous fractal structures with the dimensions about 2.5 in two-phase glass composite materials when they are supercritically filled with the second phase.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Composite Material Fractal Structure Glass Composite Homogeneous Fractal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- B. I. Shklovskii and L. L. Efros, Electron Properties of Doped Semiconductors [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- O. K. Karlina, M. I. Ozhovan, and E. M. Timofeyev, “Method of decontamination of radioactive waste with a variable composition”, Byull. Otkr. Izoboret.,37, 175 (1990).Google Scholar
- E. Hespe, Atomic Energy, Rev.,9, No. 91, 145–207 (1971).Google Scholar
- I. V. Golubtsov, M. B. Kachalov, and M. I. Ozhovan, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ., Ser. 2, Khim.,31, No. 5, 470–473 (1990).Google Scholar
- I. M. Sokolov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,150, No. 2, 221–225 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993