Flow of a slightly rarefied gas in a narrow slit channel in the case of sublimation from one of the walls and heat inflow from the other
- 19 Downloads
The flow of a slightly rarefied gas (Kn<0.1) in a narrow slit channel during sublimation from one of the walls under the influence of an inflow of heat (by conduction and radiation) from the other wall of the channel is considered. An equation is derived for the pressure distribution in narrow slit channels in a form convenient for analytical investigation.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Pressure Distribution Analytical Investigation Narrow Slit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Novikov, G. L. Malenko, L. Ya. Lyubin, and V. I. Balakhonova, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,22, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Smol'skii, L. Ya. Lyubin, P. A. Novikov, G. L. Malenko, and V. I. Svershchek, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,25, No. 5 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Novikov, G. L. Malenko, and L. Ya. Lyubin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,26, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Povitskii and L. Ya. Lyubin, Principles of the Dynamics and Heat Transfer of Liquids and Gases under Weightless Conditions [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Shidlovskii, Introduction to the Dynamics of a Rarefied Gas [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.S. H. Maslen, J. Aeronaut. Soc.,25, No. 6 (1958).Google Scholar