Mass-transfer and structural-mechanics characteristics of plaster of paris
- 23 Downloads
Results are presented on the thermodynamic parameters, mass transfer, porous structure, and state characteristics of plaster of paris.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Porous Structure Thermodynamic Parameter State Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Kamenskii, G. S, Raptunovich, I. M. Lyashkevich, V. P. Samtsov, and L. N. Mankevich, in: Line-Ac Heat Treatment of Reinforced-Concrete Components and Constructions [in Russian], Minsk (1975), p.70.Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Raptunovich, I. M. Lyashkevich, V. P. Samtsov, and I. L. Poleshchuk, in: Line-Ac Treatment of Reinforced-Concrete Components and Constructions [in Russian], Minsk (1975), p. 165.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Kamenskii, I. M. Lyashkevich, G. S. Raptunovich, V. P. Samtsov, and A. A. Potapov, Positive Decision on Application No. 2031819/29–33.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Karelina and E. A. Raskina, in: Heat Physics of Buildings [in Russian], Minsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Brunauer, R. Sh. Mikhail, and E. E. Bodor, J. Colloid. Interface Sci.,24, 451 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.T. G. Plachenov, The P-5 Mercury Porometer System [in Russian], Lensovet Polytekh. Inst., Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977