Flow of a viscous liquid between moving permeable surfaces
- 14 Downloads
Plane motion of a viscous incompressible liquid between rotating coaxial permeable vertical cylinders of infinite length and flow between moving horizontal permeable planes are considered. Exact solutions are obtained for the Navier-Stokes equation in the case of a constant volume flow rate of a liquid in the direction normal to the surface. The boundary layer and mainstream flows are investigated.
KeywordsBoundary Layer Statistical Physic Exact Solution Volume Flow Constant Volume
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Shchukin, Heat Transfer and Hydrodynamics of Internal Flows in Mass Force Fields [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Loityanskii, Mechanics of Liquid and Gas [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Eroshenko and L. I. Zaichik, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer on Permeable Surfaces [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Zhuzhikov, Filtration [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar