Reaction of iminoxyl radicals with tetramethylthiuram disulfide
- 26 Downloads
Iminoxyl radicals are reduced to amines upon reaction with tetramethylthiuram disulfide.
The sulfur in thiurams is oxidized by iminoxyls to a six-valence state.
KeywordsSulfur Disulfide Tetramethylthiuram Tetramethylthiuram Disulfide Iminoxyl Radical
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Golubev, É. G. Rozantsev, and M. B. Neiman, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1927 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Osiecki and E. F. Ullman, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,90, 1078 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Abakumov and V. D. Tikhonov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. Khim., 796 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Hoffman and T. B. Eames, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,91, 2169 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Golubev, R. I. Zhdanov, and É. G. Rozantsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. Khim., 184 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.R. I. Zhdanov, V. A. Golubev, and É. G. Rozantsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. Khim., 186 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Murayma, S. Morimura, and T. Yoshioka, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jap.,42, 1640 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Murayma and T. Yoshioka, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jap.,42, 1942 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Shankaranarayana and C. C. Patel, Spectrochim. Acta,21, 95 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Madsen, S. O. Lawesson, A. M. Duffield, and C. Djerassi, J. Org. Chem.,32, 2054 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.A. L. Klebanskii and L. P. Fomina, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,30, 794 (1960).Google Scholar
- 12.H. Delepine, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., No. 7, 988 (1910).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971