New reaction of acid chlorides of perhalo acids with dimethylformamide
Organic and Biological Chemistry
- 52 Downloads
A study was made of a new reaction of perhalo acyl chlorides with dimethylformamide in the presence of triethylamine, leading to the formation of the dimethylamides of perhaloα-keto acids.
KeywordsChloride Triethylamine Dimethylformamide Acid Chloride Dimethylamides
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Knunyants, Yu. A. Cheburkov, and Yu. E. Aronov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1038 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Platoshkin, Yu. A. Cheburkov, and I. L. Knunyants, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 112 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Knunyants, V. V. Shokina, and V. V. Tyuleneva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,169, 594 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Knunyants, N. P. Gambaryan, and V. V. Tyuleneva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2662 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Sianesi, A. Pascetti, and F. Tarli, J. Org. Chem.,31, 2312 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.I. L. Knunyants, V. V. Shokina, and I. V. Galakhov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 873 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.I. L. Knunyants, Yu. A. Cheburkov, and V. V. Shokina,USSR Patent No. 203668, October 26,1967; Byull. Izobret., No.21, 26 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.I. L. Knunyants, S. T. Kocharyan, M. D. Bargamova, and E. M. Rokhlin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,165, 827 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971