A rheological model of a thixotropic viscoelastoplastic medium
- 26 Downloads
A model is proposed which allows for the difference between instantaneous and slow deformations during loading and unloading (of a mixture based on mineral binding substances). At different constant deformation rates the model reflects the dependence of the relaxation phenomena on the velocity and describes the thixotropy loop.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Binding Substance Deformation Rate Rheological Model Relaxation Phenomenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Ya. Kunnos and V. É. Mironov, “Method of investigating the Theological properties of foam — concrete mixtures with a nonlinear flow character and influence of swelling temperature on it,” in: Technological Mechanics of Concrete. Intercollegiate Scientific — Technical Handbook, Part 3 [in Russian], Rizhskii Politekh. Inst., Riga (1978), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Ya. Kunnos, V. S. Sutkevich, V. G. Khorometskii, A. K. Gailis, and R. A. Kaupas, “Strain and strength properties of foam — concrete adobe, Rheology of concrete mixtures and its technological problems,” Summaries of Reports of Second All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Rizhskii Politekh. Inst., Riga (1976), p. 70.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Ya. Kunnos and U. N. Pall', “Influence of normal stress on creep during simple shear of foam — concrete adobe,” Summaries of Reports of Second All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Rizhskii Politekh. Inst., Riga (1976), p. 73.Google Scholar
- 4.U. N. Pall' and G. Ya. Kunnos, “Strength — strain characteristics of gas — concrete adobe under shear and bending,” Tr. Nauchno-Issled. Proektn. Inst. Silikatobetona, No. 12, Tallin, 51 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Ya. Kunnos, “Rheological models of bodies with different viscoplastic characteristics in the process of loading and unloading,” in: Technological Mechanics of Concrete. Intercollegiate Scientific — Technical Handbook [in Russian], Part 3, Rizhskii Politekh. Inst., Riga (1978), p. 52.Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Belkin, G. V. Vinogradov, and A. I. Leonov, Rotary Instruments. Measurement of Viscosity and Physicomechanical Characteristics of Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.I. T. Simeonov, Ya. P. Ivanov, and E. D. Stanoeva, “Livestigation of the thixotropic properties of cement pastes,” in: Reports to Seventh All-Union Conference on Colloid Chemistry and Physicochemical Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.N. V. Mikhailov and A. M. Likhtgeim, Kolloid. Zh.,17, No. 2, 364 (1955).Google Scholar