Steam filtration in a disperse-load bed
The filtration of saturated steam in a disperse load is investigated experimentally. The possibility of the appearance of three modes of the process is shown and their conditions are determined.
KeywordsFiltration Steam Statistical Physic Saturated Steam Disperse Load
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. G. Alekseev, V. A. Prokhorov, and K. V. Chmutov, Electronic Instruments and Systems in Physicochemical Research [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Loginov, Electrical Measurements of Mechanical Quantities [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Oganov, Principles of Thermal Action on an Oil-Bearing Bed [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. B. Vargaftik, Tables on the Thermophysical Properties of Liquids and Gases, Halsted Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Chernyi, Underground Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.É. B. Chekalyuk, Thermodynamics of an Oil-Bearing Bed [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.Thermal Engineering Handbook [in Russian], Vol. 1, Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. B. Rumer and M. Sh. Ryvkin, Thermodynamics, Statistical Physics, and Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar