Intensified drying of capacitors with liquid intermediate heat carrier
- 12 Downloads
The article presents the results of experimental investigations of a highly intensive method of vacuum drying power capacitors with heat supply from a liquid intermediate heat carrier.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Heat Supply Heat Carrier Intensive Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Pikus and N. A. Gudko, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz. Energ. Nauk, No. 2 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. F. Pikus and N. A. Gudko, Inventor's Certificate No. 593260, Byull. Izobret., No. 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Gudko, I. F. Pikus, etal., Inventor's Certificate No. 658611. Byull. Izobret., No. 15 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Dmitrenko et al., Electrotekh. Prom. Elektrotekh. Mater., No. 10 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Andrianov and V. V. Skipetrov, Synthetic Liquid Dielectrics [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.I. F. Pikus, N. A. Gudko, A. N. Tarasov, and Ya. S. Raptunovich, Elektrotekh. Prom. Ser. VVA, No. 3 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.I. F. Pikus, N. A. Gudko, A. G. Voskhodov, and S. I. Zhukov, Elektrotekh. Prom. Ser. VVA, No. 8 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980