Finding the current density of the emission from a micropoint cathode
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Ekker, “Problems concerned with vacuum-arc theory in high-voltage load switches,” Vacuum Arcs [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Lyubimov and V. I. Rakhovskii, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,125, No. 4, 665 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Porotnikov and B. B. Rodnevich, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1980), p. 80Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Batygin and I. P. Toptygin, Collection of Problems in Electrodynamics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Electrodynamics of Complex Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.W. P. Dyke et al., J. Appl. Phys.,24, No. 4, 570 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Elinson and G. F. Vasil'ev, Autoelectronic Emission [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Bereznyak and R. I. Garber, in: Theses, Ukrainian Republican Conference on Electron Optics, Institute of Physics and Technology, Ukrainian SSR Academy of Sciences, Kharkov (1969), p. 5.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985