Inspection apparatus for measurement facilities of damage sites and lengths of fiber lightguides
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Damage Site Measurement Facility Fiber Lightguides
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 8.061-80. GSI. Inspection Scheme. Content and Construction [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Ashmarin, et al., Photometry and its Metrological Support. VNIIOFI [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Oleinikov et al., Radiotekhnika, No. 2, 87 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. K. Barnosky et al., TIIER,66, No. 4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.K. I. Zharkov et al., Radiotekhnika, No. 2, 91 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Gembitskii and M. P. Surodin, Photometry and its Metrological Support [in Russian], VNIIOFI, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.O. V. Bogdankevich, S. A. Darznek, et al., Semiconductor Lasers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.GOST 8.207-76, GSI. Direct Measurements with Multiple Measurements. Methods of Processing Results [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985