Heat transfer of g as-suspension flow in horizontal and vertical tubes
- 13 Downloads
It is shown experimentally that the heat transfer to a dusty gas flow is significantly influenced by the flow conditions and the tube orientation.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Flow Condition Vertical Tube Tube Orientation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Nosov, Proceedings of the S. M. Kirov Ural Polytechnic Institute [in Russian], No. 227, Sverdlovsk (1974), p. 61.Google Scholar
- 2.W. Danziger, Industr. Eng. Chem. Process Design Develop., 2, No. 4 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Farbar and M. Morley, Industr. Eng. Chem.,49, No. 7 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. R. Gorbis, Heat Transfer and Hydromechanics of Disperse Continuous Flows [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Hsü, Hydrodynamics of Multiphase Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Syromyatnikov and V. S. Nosov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,163, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Buevich and V. M. Safrai, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977