Density of liquid 4-methylpentane-1 at high pressures and various temperatures
Using the hydrostatic weighing method the density of liquid 4-methylpentane-1 is determined over the temperature range 302.55–450.80°K and pressure range 0.098–68.6 MN/m2.
KeywordsStatistical Physic High Pressure Pressure Range
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Golubev, Tr. GIAP,7 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.I. F. Golubev and O. A. Dobrovol'skii, Gaz. Promyshl., No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Golubev and A. G. Bondarenko, Gaz. Promyshl., No. 10 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Abaszade, A. M. Kerimov, N. A. Agaev, and T. A. Apaev, Thermophysical Properties of Liquids [in Russian], Nauka (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Apaev, Candidate's Dissertation (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.H. B. Vargaftik, Handbook of Thermophysical Properties of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Izd. Fiz. Mat. Lit., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Doolittle, J. Chem. Eng. Data,9, No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Tagevskii (editor), Physicochemical Properties of Individual Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.Handbook of Chemistry, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976