Temperature distribution in a rotating hollow cylinder
- 19 Downloads
The temperature distribution in a hollow cylinder rotating with a given angular velocity is found for steady-state boundary conditions of the first kind.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Statistical Physic Temperature Distribution Angular Velocity Hollow Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, The Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.É. Melan and G. Parkus, Thermal Stresses Arising from Steady Temperature Distributions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Watson, A Treatise on the Theory of Bessel Functions, Macmillan, New York (1944).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Kikheeva, Fundamentals of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Gray and G. B. Mathews, A Treatise on Bessel Functions and Their Applications to Physics, Macmillan, London (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980