Complex investigation of the fluctuating thermohydrodynamic characteristics of a marine medium
- 15 Downloads
Methods of measuring the fluctuating characteristics of seawater are described. Certain results obtained by using these methods are presented.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Complex Investigation Marine Medium Thermohydrodynamic Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Krylovich and A. D. Solodukhin, in: Application of Ultraacoustics to the Investigation of Materials [In Russian], No. 24, N. K. Krupskaya Moscow Regional Pedagogic Institute, Moscow (1971)Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Krylovich and A. D. Solodukhin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,31, No. 6 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. D. Barkov, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Inst. Heat and Mass Transfer, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR, Minsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Beckmann, Zarubezhnaya Radioelektron., No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Bogdanovich, I. A. Vatutin, É. B. Kaganovich, V. K. Popov, and S. V. Svechnikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. Nauk, No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, Analysis and Measurement Procedures, Wiley (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Romanenko and G. A. Sergeev, Questions of Applied Analysis of Random Processes [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.R. I. Furunzhiev and A. N. Ostanin, in: Questions of Mathematical Physics and Theoretical Vibrations [in Russian], No. 2, Ivanova Power Institute, Ivanovo (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.K. V. Konyaev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atm. Okeana,11, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.K. D. Sabinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atm. Okeana,9, No. 1 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980