Apparatus and method to determine the anisotropic state of oriented polymer materials by means of thermophysical parameters
- 17 Downloads
A method and apparatus are proposed for the determination of the heat-conduction anisotropy of oriented film materials. Experimental results on realization of the method are presented.
KeywordsPolymer Anisotropy Statistical Physic Polymer Material Film Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. V. Kozlov and G. I. Braginskii, Chemistry and Technology of Polymer Films [in Russian], Iskusstvo, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Gul' and V. N. Kuleznev, Structure and Mechanical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kargin and M. N. Shteding, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,20, 727 (1946).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Gul' (editor), Polymer Film Materials [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1976), p. 24.Google Scholar
- 5.C. L. Wilkes, J. Macromol. Sci. (B),10, 231 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Perepechko, V. A. Grechishkin, L. G. Kazaryan, Zh. G. Vasilenko, and V. A. Berestnev, Vys. Soed.,2A, 438 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Eiermann, Kunststoffe,51, 512 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.F. H. Muller, J. Polym. Sci. (C),3, 61 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kargin, G. L. Slonimskii, and Yu. S. Lipatov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,104, 96 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.USA Patent, Cl. B29 7/24, No. 3734994, May 22, 1973.Google Scholar
- 11.P. I. Zubov and L. A. Lepilkina, Vestn. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 3, 39 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980