Hydrodynamics and heat and mass transfer in a solidifying melt
- 10 Downloads
The effect of natural thermal convection in a solidifying melt on the distribution of an admixture in the liquid and solid phases as a function of the Lewis and Schmidt numbers is studied numerically.
KeywordsConvection Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Schmidt Number Thermal Convection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Efimov, Casting and Crystallization of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.É. A. Iodko, P. F. Zavgorodnii, F. V. Nedopekin, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Povkh, É. A. Iodko, P. F. Zavgorodnii, F. V. Nedopekin, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 9 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Ya. Lyubov, The Theory of Crystallization in Large Volumes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. Zavgorodnii, F. V. Nedopekin, I. L. Povkh, G. I. Sevost'yanov, and N. V. Finoshin, “Effect of thermal convection on the distribution of an admixture in a crystallizing ingot,” Article Deposited at All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI), October 20, 1975, Dep. 3013-75.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Yanenko, The Method of Fractional Steps for the Solution of Multidimensional Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978