Quasisteady axisymmetric jet issuing into a fluidized bed
The external problem for a jet issuing into a fluidized bed is solved and estimates of the volume of the liquid phase between the jet and the bed are made.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Liquid Phase External Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Shakhova and G. A. Minaev, Inventor's Certificate No. 298366; Byull. Izobr., No. 11 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Minaev, Khim. Prom., No. 9 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Buevich, G. A. Minaev, and S. M. Éllengorn, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,30, No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Buevich and C. A. Minaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,28, No. 6 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Buevich and G. A. Minaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,30, No. 7 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Buevich and G. A. Minaev, Inzh.-Fiz- Zh.,30, No. 5 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Shakhova and G. A. Minaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,19, No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978