Relation between transport properties and densities of liquids
- 14 Downloads
Using water and toluene as examples, it was established that the ratio between the coefficients of thermal conductivity and dynamic viscosity at high state parameters was proportional to the density to the powerИ.
KeywordsViscosity Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Toluene Transport Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Shirokov, in: Viscosity of Liquids and Colloidal Solutions [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1944), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 2.N. B. Vargaftik, Handbook of Thermophysical Properties of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Mamedov, T. S. Akhundov, Sh. Yu. Imanov, F. G. Abdullaev, and N. N. Asadullaeva, in: Thermophysical Properties of Substances and Materials [in Russian], No. 6, Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1973), p. 110.Google Scholar
- 4.T. S. Akhundov, Sh. M. Ismail-zade, and A. D. Tairov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Neft' Gaz, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Akhundov and N. É. Gasanova, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Neft' Gaz, No. 7 (1969).Google Scholar