A method of calculating the temperature distribution in a complex structure
A mathematical model is given for the temperature distribution in a structure when the temperatures in the individual elements are described by one-dimensional heat-conduction equations.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Temperature Distribution Individual Element
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kozdoba, Electrical Simulation of Heat- and Mass-Transport Phenomena [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Fryazinov, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,10, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Ore, Theory of Graphs, American Mathematics Society (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Abramov and V. B. Andreev, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,3, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976