A method of calculating the temperature distribution in a complex structure
- 13 Downloads
A mathematical model is given for the temperature distribution in a structure when the temperatures in the individual elements are described by one-dimensional heat-conduction equations.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Temperature Distribution Individual Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kozdoba, Electrical Simulation of Heat- and Mass-Transport Phenomena [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Fryazinov, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,10, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Ore, Theory of Graphs, American Mathematics Society (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Abramov and V. B. Andreev, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,3, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976