Investigation into capillary effects in A V-shaped slit
The kinetics of the development of pressure generated by the action of the capillary forces between two disperse particles are investigated using a slit model of a capillary-porous body. The moisture vaporization mechanism is also studied.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Disperse Particle Capillary Force Capillary Effect Moisture Vaporization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Drying [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Ostrikov and G. D. Dibrov, in: Physicochemical Mechanics of Disperse Structures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Churaev, Pochvovedenie, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Transfer Effects in Capillary-Porous Bodies [in Russian], Gos. Izd. Tekh. Teor. Lit., Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Gershgorin, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,1, No. 2 (1933).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Zaidel', Physical Magnitude Measurement Errors [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Churaev, Kolloidn. Zh.,27, No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.B. V. Deryagin, S. V. Nerpin, and N. V. Churaev, in: Proceedings of the Agrophysical Scientific-Research Institute, Lenin All-Union Academy of Agricultural Sciences [in Russian], Vol. 2, Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow (1965), p. 5.Google Scholar