Apparatus for the investigation of blood-vessel walls in a dynamic regime
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. H. Bergel, "The dynamic elastic properties of the arterial wall," J. Physiol.,156, No. 3, 458–469 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.D. J. Patel, W. K. Tucker, and J. S. Janicki, "Dynamic elastic properties of the aorta in radial direction," J. Appl. Physiol.,28, No. 5, 578–582 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Patel, J. S. Janicki, R. N. Vaishnav, and J. T. Young, "Dynamic anisotropic viscoelastic properties of the aorta in living dogs," Circulat. Res.,32, No. 1, 93–107 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Gow, D. Schonfeld, and D. J. Patel, "The dynamic elastic properties of the canine left circumflex coronary artery," J. Biomech.,7, 389–395 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.É. É. Tseders, T. S. Labadze, B. A. Purinya, V. A. Kas'yanov, and G. I. Mchedlishvili, "Mechanical properties of the canine internal carotid under static stress regimes," Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 702–706 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979