Dispersion of the mechanical characteristics of plastics at various temperatures
- 17 Downloads
The results of an investigation of the dispersion (standard deviation s and coefficient of variation V) of the static and dynamic strengths of plastics are described. The effect of temperature, state of stress, and type of plastic on the dispersion characteristics is considered.
KeywordsStandard Deviation Mechanical Characteristic Variation Versus Dispersion Characteristic Dynamic Strength
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Ventsel', Theory of Probability [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Ogibalov and Yu. V. Suvorova, Mechanics of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Stepanychev, Plast, Massy, No. 2, 63 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.E. I. Timofeev, Calculation of Glass-Reinforced Plastic Structural Elements [in Russian], GOSINTI (1963), 13-63-253/12.Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Serensen and V. S. Strelyaev, Zavod, Lab.,28, No. 4, 483 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.E. F. Vasil'ev, B. S. L'vov, E. I. Stepanychev, and E. I. Shpakovskaya, Plast. Massy, No. 6, 57 (1963).Google Scholar