Relaxation processes in oriented amorphous polymers
Values of the birefringence and high-elastic strain are presented for amorphous polystyrene subjected to stretching and annealing. The laws of the relaxation processes that occur in linear polymers under these conditions are discussed.
KeywordsPolymer Polystyrene Relaxation Process Linear Polymer Amorphous Polymer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. R. G. Treloar, Trans Far. Soc.,43, 277, 1947.Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Shishkin, M. F. Milagin, and A. D. Gabaraeva, FTT,5, 3453, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Flory, J. Chem. Rev.,35, 51, 1944.Google Scholar
- 4.M. F Milagin, A. D. Gabaraeva, and N. I. Shishkin, FTT,6, 3636, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Milagin, N. I. Shishkin, and A. D. Gabaraeva, FTT,6, 1413, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Tobolsky, J. App. Phys.,27, 673, 1956.Google Scholar