Kinetics of the elimination of a liquid from a porous body by porous particles. II
- 17 Downloads
An analytic description is given for the removal of bound liquid from a porous body immersed in a fluidized bed of porous particles, particularly during the period of decreasing drying rate.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Analytic Description Porous Body Porous Particle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Prozorov, V. M. Starov, and N. V. Churaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,34 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Deryagin and N. V. Churaev, Kolloid. Zh.,38, 438 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Churaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,148, No. 6, 1230 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Churaev, Kolloid. Zh.,36, 323 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Nerpin and N. V. Churaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,8, No. 1, 26 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Churaev, Kolloid. Zh.,27, No. 6, 908 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Slobodkin and B. A. Larionov, Contact Mass Transfer in Heat Treatment of Engineering Ceramics [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar