Stability of transport processes in continuous media with heat or material sources and sinks
- 19 Downloads
A sufficient stability criterion is obtained for the heat-conduction process in a continuous medium with variable coefficient of heat conduction and heat source.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Conduction Heat Source Transport Process Stability Criterion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt and Ya. B. Zel'dovich, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,21, No. 6, 856 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Istratov and V. B. Librovich, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,27, No. 2, 343 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.F. G. Bass, V. S. Bochkov, and Yu. G. Gurevich, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,58, No. 5, 1814 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. Yu. Abramov and G. G. Gladush, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 24 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Levitan, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,15, No. 2, 261 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Gel'fand and S. V. Fomin, Calculus of Variations, Prentice-Hall (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Kamke, Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations [in German], Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 8.S. R. De Groot and P. Masur, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics, American Elsevier (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Gyarmati, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics, Springer-Verlag (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979