Analysis of measurement errors of convective heat-transfer coefficient using a thin-walled heat-flux sensor
- 49 Downloads
A theoretical ana lysis of the errors is made and it is shown that the convective heat−transfer coefficient in steady conditions on a rotating object of investigation can be measured by thin-walled sensors.
KeywordsSteady Condition Statistical Physic Measurement Error Transfer Coefficient Convective Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Garden, Rev. Sci. Instrum.,24, 366 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.R. L. Ash and R. E. Wright, AIAA Paper No. 470 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Devyatov, V. I. Lokai, and Yu. I. Yunkerov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Aviatsion. Tekh., No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Bodunov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Aviatsion. Tekh., No. 2 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Kuznetsov, Energomashinostroenie, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, Oxford Univ. Press(1959).Google Scholar