Calculation of contact pressures in the cable pressing of a cylindrical plastic shell subjected to a nonstationary temperature field
- 14 Downloads
The use of internal heating in the manufacture of plastic shells by the cable-pressing method produces significantly higher compressing stresses in the shell, thus improving the quality of the material.
KeywordsTemperature Field Contact Pressure Internal Heating Cylindrical Plastic Nonstationary Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Avduevskii, B. M. Galitseiskii, G. A. Glebov, Yu. I. Danilov, É. K. Kalinin, V. K. Koshkin, Yu. A. Koshnarov, M. M. Mikhailova, T. V. Mikhailova, Yu. S. Mikheev, Yu. A. Ryzhov, and V. P. Solntsev, Principles of Heat Transfer in Aviation and Rocket Technology [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Zarubin, Temperature Fields in the Design of Flying Machines [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.M. D. Mikhailov, Nonstationary Temperature Fields in Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Kovalenko, Principles of Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Bezukhov, The Calculation of Strength, Stability, and Oscillations at High Temperatures [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar