Flow of a non-Newtonian liquid in a casting channel when applying a coating to a cable
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Litvinov, "Selection of optimal conditions for applying coatings to leads and cables," in: Chemistry of Machine Construction [in Russian], No. 10, Kiev (1970), pp. 54–59.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Freudenthal and H. Geiringer, Mathematical Theory of a Nonelastic Continuous Medium [Russian translation], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Goncharenko, "Effect of technological factors on the process of applying an insulation to a lead and a cable," Dopov. Akad. Nauk UkrRSR, Ser. A,12, 1088–1091 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.E. C. Bernhardt, Processing of Thermoplastic Materials, Van Nostrand-Reinhold (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Litvinov and V. M. Goncharenko, "Flow of non-Newtonian liquids under conditions of a nonhomogeneous distribution of temperature," Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,18, No. 5, 802–808 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Mikhlin, Numerical Realization of Variation Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978